As a special “bonus giveaway” this month, we are pleased to offer one lucky winner a Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Auto Chrono watch, the same model as the timepiece worn by actor Liam Hemsworth (who plays the character Jake Morrison) in the new movie Independence Day: Resurgence. Hamilton has a few watches in the new Twentieth Century Fox film that is the sequel to the original Independence Day movie which came out a full 20 years ago in 1996. As a youth, I have very specific memories of the movie coming out and the anticipation myself and friends had to see what was that summer’s biggest blockbuster.
As a new brand, they do an excellent job advertising the design, quality, and American history, and how this affects their current products. When I was shopping for my first moderately priced Swiss Watch, Blancpain watch how it’s made Replica was at the top of my list. I’m a huge fan of their products from a style/price standpoint, and during my decision process, I decided to get hands on with as many models as possible. Getting hands on with a Hamilton is a relatively easy affair since they have decent market saturation.
This is yet another Hollywood movie that features Blancpain watches cost Replica watches on a variety of characters. You’ll maybe recall two other recent science fiction movies such as The Martian and Interstellar that also had Hamilton watches on main characters (or “as” main character) in the movies. In my opinion, the Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Auto Chrono is the most interesting Hamilton watch to be featured in Independence Day: Resurgence, and by entering below for a roughly two-week period during this bonus giveaway, you may be able to win one.
The Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Auto Chrono comes in a 44mm-wide steel case with Swiss ETA Valjoux 7750 automatic chronograph movement that has been modified into the Hamilton caliber H-21 – which ups the power reserve to 60 hours. You might notice that the movement is mounted opposite how it normally is for a 7750 given the particular layout of the X-Wind dial. Two additional crowns on the case operate inner rotating bezels which are designed to allow pilots to measure how crosswinds will effect their flight. Chances are you won’t be requiring those features, but they are cool to have on this sharp-looking aviation sports watch. The case is water resistant to 100 meters with sapphire crystal over the dial and is paired to a brown leather pilot’s-style strap. Retail price for this reference H77616533 Hamilton watch is $1,595. See Independence Day: Resurgence, and enter below for a chance to win the watch.
To Enter You Must:
1. Comment on this post below (on aBlogtoWatch.com, not Facebook, or elsewhere you might see this article) before the giveaway is over with your valid e-mail address where required (if you’ve signed up for the commenting system before, your e-mail should already be in there). In the body of your comment, mention the type of watch you’d like to wear if you were fighting hostile alien invaders.
2. Be a pal. If possible, “like” or follow all or any of the following:
- Like aBlogtoWatch on Facebook
- “Circle” aBlogtoWatch on Google+
- Like Blancpain luxury watches Replica on Facebook
Want aBlogtoWatch articles automatically sent to you via e-mail? Sign up here:
3. Wait until the giveaway is over on July 4, 2016, for the winner to be chosen at random. A couple of basic rules. You can only enter once. You must comment with a valid e-mail address where you can be reached. Your comment must be confirmed and approved. You must complete the objectives to be considered. You are responsible for providing your contact shipping information if you are chosen. Shipping restrictions to non-US entrants may apply based on sponsor’s policies. Giveaway watch selection based on sponsor’s inventory and watch availability. All comments made after the end of the giveaway period will not be considered. If you are chosen as a winner, you then have 24 hours to ensure receipt of your full shipping information or an alternative winner will be chosen. For the full terms and conditions, please click here.
Good luck, and thanks to Hamilton, the sponsor of the Khaki X-Wind Auto Chrono watch giveaway here at aBlogtoWatch!